You're not from around here
- If you think barbecue in any way involves cows or catsup.
- If you hear somebody mention "The King" and you think they're talking about Elvis.
- If you think that Durham has two syllables.
- If you've never spent the day at 3 Flags over Fuquay, flown on Fundermotz Airlines,
and you have never met Johnny Dollar.
- If you think 43 is just another prime number.
- If you avoid people who live in Fuquay-Varina and Chalybeate Springs so you won't have to
call directory assistance to look up their numbers.
- If you live in north Raleigh or Cary (Containment Area for Relocated Yankees)
- If you think "where you from?" is bad grammar.
- If you don't remember when you couldn't buy a bagel.
- If you know how many periods are in a hockey game.
- If you think Charlotte is part of North Carolina.
- If you think people are joking when they mention Lizard Lick.
- If you think southerners can't drive in the snow.
- If you think "the Triangle is just like D.C., only without the museums."
- If you can't understand the people who call into WPTF.
- If you can't find any good wings (or pizza)